Sunday 27 October 2013

Graphic 45 Card


While I was playing with the paper I also made a card with it I took a sheet of the text paper tore around the edge edge them with DI and embossing with clear embossing powders then a strip of contrasting paper and do the same as text paper. Cut out one of the toppers from pack I used the lady on a bike tore around edges with DI  the sprayed it with crafters companion spray and sparkle mount a a piece of black card. Before putting on card add a little strip of ribbon under one side,


I then added a metal flower embellisment in top right hand corner and metal corners in top left hand corner and the in right hand bottom one.

1 comment:

chrissie said...

Wonderful ideas on this Backy. I keep forgetting how good news print can look on projects

Love Chrissie x