Wednesday 22 January 2014

Tag







.I started with a blank size 12 tag which I sprayed with Dylusion sprays sweeten orange,lemon zest and melted chocolate I also sprayed some seambinding tape with same colours and scrunch up and allow to dry.Stamps used are Graphic 45 and Tim Holtz I used distress inks spiced marmalade and walnut stain I then used some stencils stripes and fade dot randomly over tag using walnut stain.Flower is Tim's die and is cut out using Graphic 45 typography paper triple embossed flower and fix together with brad. Did some stamping using black ink then attached flower and strip of paper across the middle added some pen nibs and the word create.

6 comments:

chrissie said...

Great tag Becky with wonderful colour combo

Love Chrissie x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning tag Becky and thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a sweet message on my Art Journal page!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

♥Gemma♥ said...

Just popping back to say thank you for your lovely comment on my Up, up & away art journal page, i really appreciate it, thank you!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

♥Gemma♥ said...

Just popping back to say thank you for your lovely comment on my Up, up & away art journal page, i really appreciate it, thank you!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

froebelsternchen said...

AWESOME tag Becky!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love the tag Becky, fab colours, Angela x