Wednesday 5 March 2014

Pressie for Mum

My Mum is going to be 87 on March 6th she is in hosp and not well.I am going to use this for a challenge over at Artful Times the theme being anything goes..I painted a canvas board using red  acrylic  paint I then tore a page out of book tore the edge and attach to side of board I used DI mustard seed although it does not show up very well. Used a stencil and  black embossing  paste.Flowers I brought from somewhere and dipped them in the melting pot and attached to corner with some metal leaves under them.A metal corner was also added but only in 1 corner, butterfly stamped and cut out coloured and triple embossed added some gems down the centre and some in top corner.

3 comments:

chrissie said...

So sorry to hear that your mum is in hospital Becky but I am sure you lovely make will cheer her up.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Artful Times

Love Chrissie x

Von said...

It's sure to brighten her day Becky :)
Thank you for sharing with us at Artful Times

Neet said...

What a lovely thought to make this for your mum. Hope that by now she is much baetter and back home with you all.
Sorry I am so late - Hugs, Neet (Artful Times) xx